Mathewson’s has been in business since 1933 in Renton.We have been in our current building since 1990. It is a 12000 square foot car repair facility including a large shop, waiting and show room, offices, lunchroom and employee locker area. Adjacent to our building is our 16000 square foot parking lot, which is well lit and is fenced in to protect our customer’s vehicles from vandalism.

A view through the past 80 Years…